List of supported IntegrationsUpdated Feb. 24, 2021 by Support
Automate and connect your other accounts from other applications to your Coaching Loft account.
Coaching Loft easily integrates with the following applications:
Connect your applications and automate workflows. To find out more on how to connect your Coaching Loft to Zapier, see our user guide for Zapier Integration.
Connect your Zoom Account to auto-create meetings when adding new appointments to your Coaching Loft Calendar. See our user guide for Zoom Integration.
Receive payments from your clients by enabling PayPal.
Sync your Coaching Loft account to your HubSpot Account.
Automatically import newly added contacts from the contacts module to your Mailchimp audience list.
Automatically create an invoice entry on your QuickBooks account whenever Invoices from Coaching Loft are generated or created.
Automatically pull potential client leads from your Leadfeeder account and import them on your Coaching Loft Contact List.
You can set up and access the integrations listed above in your coach account:
- Click your profile image at the top rightmost side of your screen.
- Choose "Integrations".
- From there you can configure and set up each integration by following the instructions for each specific integration.
Integrations are only accessible to coach accounts with paid membership levels, visit the Membership Levels page.
Zapier GuideUpdated Nov. 15, 2022 by Support
Connect APP to hundreds of other apps with Zapier
Zapier lets you connect APP to 2,000+ other web services. Automated connections called Zaps, set up in minutes with no coding, can automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between apps that otherwise wouldn't be possible.
Each Zap has one app as the "Trigger", where your information comes from and which causes one or more "Actions" in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically.
Getting Started with Zapier
Sign up for a free Zapier account, from there you can jump right in. To help you hit the ground running, here are some popular pre-made Zaps.
How do I connect Coaching Loft to Zapier?
- Log in to your Zapier account or create a new account.
- Navigate to "My Apps" from the top menu bar.
- Now click on "Connect a new account..." and search for "Coaching Loft"
- Use your credentials to connect your Coaching Loft account to Zapier.
- Once that's done you can start creating an automation! Use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor. Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you'll be walked step-by-step through the setup.
- Need inspiration? See everything that's possible with Coaching Loft and Zapier.
If you have any additional questions with regards to Zapier, you can reach out to [email protected].
Zapier Integrations are only accessible to coach accounts with paid membership levels, visit the Membership Levels page.
Zoom Installation GuideUpdated Jan. 26, 2021 by Support
Keep your Meetings Synchronized
Connect your Zoom account to create and manage Zoom meetings using the Coaching Loft calendar.
- Login to Coaching Loft, then click the small avatar profile at the top rightmost side of your screen.
- Choose Integrations.
- On the next page, click Zoom.
- Click the Connect my Zoom Account found at the bottom of the page.
- Log in to Zoom with your Zoom Account credentials.
- Allow Coaching Loft to connect with your Zoom Account by clicking the Connect App button.
- Finished, your Coaching Loft account is now connected to your Zoom Account.
- After activation, all appointments scheduled from your Coaching Loft Calendar will automatically have Zoom Meeting link found within the details of the appointment.
- Appointment information will be synced to your Zoom Account > Meetings section.
- Updating or deleting an appointment on CL Calendar will also reflect in your Zoom Account > Meetings section.
- Toggle OFF the Enable Plugin switch found at the top of this page to deactivate the integration.
- Login to your Zoom Account and navigate to the Zoom App Marketplace.
- Click Manage > Installed Apps or search for Coaching Loft app.
- Click Coaching Loft app.
- Click Uninstall.
Zoom integration is only accessible to coach accounts with paid membership levels, visit the Membership Levels page.