Coaching Loft Terms of Service
Coaching Loft may revise these Terms of Service at any time by updating this posting. You should review these Terms of Service from time to time for any updates or changes that may affect you. Any new features, tools or resources added to the current Service shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Your continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to those changes.
- You must be 18 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be human. Registration by "bots" or other automated methods is prohibited and those accounts will be terminated.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information needed in order to complete the signup process.
- Only one coach may use a given coach account, with the exception of Enterprise Account, which may hold multiple coaches / managers under a single enterprise account.
- You are responsible for all Content uploaded or created within the system and all activity that occurs under your account. This includes all activity and Content posted by your clients or others who have accounts under your account.
- You must not transmit any worms, viruses or code of a destructive nature.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, including but not limited to copyright laws.
PAYMENT, REFUNDS, UPGRADING AND DOWNGRADING TERMS
- New users who sign up for a basic account will receive a fully functional account with certain usage limitation, such as the ability to onboard up to two (2) coaching clients only, after which users must enter a valid credit card in order to upgrade to a larger subscription package.
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis, or annual basis. It is entirely non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service and no refunds for upgrading/downgrading your account. In the spirit of fairness, no exceptions will be made.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, as per the laws of the United Arab Emirates.
- When you upgrade or downgrade your Service plan, your credit card that you provided will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle.
- If the credit card that you provided becomes invalid, upon the next billing cycle your account will be suspended for a maximum of 30 days until a valid credit card is provided. After 30 days, your account may be terminated.
- Loss of content, features, and/or the capacity of your Account may result from downgrading your Service plan. Coaching Loft does not accept any liability for such loss.
CANCELLATION AND TERMINATION
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. Email or phone requests for cancellation will not be accepted. You may cancel your account at any time by clicking on the Account link near the top right of your screen. The Account screen provides a simple cancellation link.
- Once your account is canceled all of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service. Deletion of all data is final and cannot be recovered once your account is canceled. Please make sure you have backed up or otherwise recorded all of your data from the system before canceling your account.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will be effective immediately and your credit card will not be charged again.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
- Prices for all Services are subject to change upon 30 days notice from Coaching Loft. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Coaching Loft Site (Coaching Loft.com), as an announcement in your Coaching Loft account in the News section and/or via email.
- Coaching Loft reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice or explanation.
- Coaching Loft shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time for any reason.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Neither free trials nor paid subscriptions to the Service include any expressed, implied or statutory warranty or condition.
- We are only obligated to provide technical support to paying account holders. We will provide support to non-paying customers at our sole discretion. Support is only available through email, FAQs, and forums.
- You understand that Coaching Loft uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, credit card processing, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not in any way modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Coaching Loft, the Service or the company.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission of Coaching Loft.
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile, user-created content and uploaded materials remain yours. However, by giving your login details to another person such as a Virtual Assistant or by inviting clients to use the system, you agree to allow others to view and share your Content.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion is unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Coaching Loft customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content but excluding credit card information, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information will always be encrypted during transfer over networks.
- We will not be liable for any files that are lost and/or corrupted (including, for example, from a system crash, security breach, or hard disk failure).
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or "spam" messages.
- You must not transmit or upload files containing any worms, trojan horses, viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- Coaching Loft does not warrant any of the following:
- the Service will meet your specific requirements,
- features will be added or modified based on any customer requests,
- the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free,
- the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable,
- the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations, and
- any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that Coaching Loft shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Coaching Loft has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from:
- the use or the inability to use the Service;
- the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Service;
- unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
- statements or conduct of any third party on the Service;
- or any other matter relating to the Service.
- The failure of Coaching Loft to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Coaching Loft and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Coaching Loft (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
For more information about Coaching Loft, you may check out our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) at www.coachingloft.com/FAQs. If you still have a question, please contact us at info@coachingLoft.com.