Signing Up for a Business/Enterprise AccountUpdated Nov. 29, 2023 by Support
Creating a New Enterprise Account
Welcome to Coaching Loft! Follow the steps below to create your Enterprise Account.
Sign up for an account at coachingloft.com/sign-up/enterprise.
Enterprise account sign-up process:
- From the Create Account page, complete the form by providing your name and email address.
- Fill in and set up your Password.
- Tick the necessary checkboxes and then click the "Sign-up" button.
- After submitting the form, you will be prompted to log-in right away. Login using the same credentials you used during sign-up.
- After logging in, you will be prompted to provide your billing details. We recommend you to run the 30-day trial when opening your enterprise account, you can do so by clicking the "Click here to use 30-day trial" button on the same page. After you click the button, proceed entering your billing information at the form below.
- Finish the process to unlock your account.
- If you clicked the "Click here to use 30-day trial" button during sign-up, your account won't be charged until your trial period expires after 30 days.
- After you finished the process, your enterprise account will be unlocked. Kick start your account by reading our guide Manage your Account (Enterprise) or check our Help Center for more guides on how to operate your account.