Customizing your email messagesUpdated Nov. 23, 2023 by Support
This feature allows coaches and enterprise account owners to compose/customize their own email message templates to their own preferences.
Updating your Templates:
- For coaches: Go to your Account Settings.
- For enterprise: Navigate to Settings, then click Customize Email Message.
- Select a template you wish to update, the subject and email content will appear after selecting a template.
- Update the Subject and Email content body.
- Use Dynamic Tags as it is.
- Save your template.
After saving your template, the platform will automatically use your customized email templates for the email alerts/notifications. You can reset this to default anytime by clicking the "Reset to Default" button.
Dynamic tags are a piece of code that will dynamically enter the relevant data or link into the emails that are actually sent. You can utilize it to make your email composition more personal/specific to the recepient of the email notification.
Each template has its own set of Dynamic tags, which is conveniently placed on the right-hand side of the template form.
This feature is only accessible to enterprise accounts and coach accounts with Master membership level visit the Membership Levels page.