Years of Coaching Experience
Coaching Hours Logged
Alfred E. Smith, PhD, is a coach, speaker, mentor, and DISC human behavior specialist . He holds the following training certifications to serve you and help you to make change and move to your next level:
- PhD Organizational Leadership and Management
- M.Div. Theology
- Certified DISC coach, trainer, and human behavior expert
- Certified Gallup StrengthsFinder coach and trainer
- Level 2 MHS Emotional Intelligence coach, trainer, and speaker
- A passion to see others discover, celebrate, and utilize what's right with them!
My greatest joy is to watch people inflate like a balloon when they are filled with information and perspective that shows them they are, dispel negative or incorrect information and help them begin transformation towards the awesome dad, husband, person, and leader that lies within.
In my free time, I love reading, snorkeling, and traveling. I enjoy a challenge and have taken part in a sky-dive and climbed to the top of Mt. Sinai, in Egypt.
I am married to my sweetheart and coach Melvina. Let's get started!